Neka Bath Brush
Our Neka Bath brush leaves fur shiny and soft while gently providing a deep clean that won’t damage your pet’s skin like hard bristle brushes making it a perfect gentle bath brush for pets with sensitive skin.
- EFFECTIVE YET GENTLE - The soft rubber tips quickly scrub away dirt, dead skin and loose fur making it an excellent pet brush for grooming and bathing. It leaves pet skin clean and helps restore sheen and luster to the coat. Our handheld grooming tool won’t pull on hair making it a perfect brush for pets with sensitive skin. Our dog bath brush also increases the effectiveness of shampoo lathering, allowing less product to go further. Achieve a deeper clean than shampooing alone.
- PETS LOVE THE MASSAGING BRISTLES - Your pet will now LOVE bath time! Turn grooming into a soothing massage for your pet that feels good, gets them clean and helps keep their skin and coat healthy. Our rubber brush is much gentler on your pet than coarse firm slicker brushes and is a great alternative to a metal bristle brush.
- HIGH QUALITY - Our waterproof pet brush can be used on wet or dry fur! It’s perfect for bathtime or used as a daily grooming brush to keep your pet’s fur looking great. The brush is a safe professional quality for dogs with normal or sensitive skin and is best suited to short hair breeds. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
- DOES A GREAT JOB REMOVING FUR - This brush can be used as deshedding tool to manage constant shedding. The split ends of the rubber teeth removes pet hair while not tugging excessively like other brushes do. The brush holds onto fur preventing it from flying around and making a mess. To remove hair from the brush, simply turn upside down and tap while gently pulling on the hair.
- NATURAL MATERIAL - The brush is made from natural, unrefined, matte-finish rubber to limit our chemical footprint.
Just click the *ADD TO CART* Button Below To Order Your Neka Bath Brush NOW!!
Note: Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.